Download UC Browser From 9Apps: The UC Browser is a mobile browser developed by the Chinese mobile Internet company UCWeb. It has owned by Alibaba Group of China. In April 2004, UC Browser launched as a J2ME-only application. It is available on some platforms including Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Java ME, Symbian, Windows Phone and Microsoft Windows. UC means Unified communications. It refers that people exchange ideas and do their jobs more efficiently. For more details download UC Browser From 9Apps here on this page.
9Apps is the digital online brand name introduced by Alibaba mobile business group, founded in the year 2013 and launched in March 2014. 9App is a smart app for the quick generation where a user-friendly and integrated with the latest technology to fulfill the user’s demand. 9Apps application has developed with the aim to enable you a free Android games, wallpapers. 9Apps is the app most of the Android user goes for free.
Download UC Browser From 9Apps
UC Browser is a free web browser for Android/ PC devices with Fast Download, Data Saving, Ad-Block feature, and helps you access music, video, cricket information with smooth experience. We can download this browser from 9Apps. The 9Apps file size is very light and does not take much space on your Android device.
Start downloading the UC browser download mobile from 9apps avoids the downloading fail errors. Check features and steps to download UC Browser From 9Apps in the below sections.
Features of UC Browser Latest Version
- In-App Widgets (Cards): It has a feature called cards. It allows users to access content on a new customizable homepage.
- Cloud Boost Technology: It makes use of UCWeb’s servers to provide much faster loading times for users.
- Download Manager: By using this option users can set the maximum number of simultaneous downloads, define the target folder and choose whether or not they wish to promote before a download has started.
- Customisation: UC Browser has a massive library of themes that you can choose from personalization.
- Night Mode: If you are one who reads a night on your bed after turning off lights this feature makes you feel comfortable by keeping your eyes safe.
- Ad Blocker: It prevents ads from loading on websites as well as any pop-up ads.
- Quick Access: It allows you to have a determined search bar as well as a quick shortcut to your Facebook.
- Gestures: It is useful when you decide to use one-handed especially on larger devices.
- Text Only Mode: It only shows you text on the page. This feature does not allow any images or videos.
- Add-ons and Speed Mode: Speed mode allows you to choose from a lite, mobile or desktop version of sites. As a result, it also allows you to control the amount of data a page consumes and the loading times.
How to Download UC Browser For Phone/ PC From 9Apps
- We can not download the 9Apps from the google play store. so, go to the web browser.
- Go to the settings and enable the unknown sources.
- Now open the google and type 9Apps download.
- Open that official downloading link and click on it.
- After the download, an apk file is saved on your device. Open that file and click on install button.
- Finally, 9apps is in your phone now.